Monday, February 21, 2011

today is your day =)

that's good .
the old one who have to in charge the program didn't know about program .
who supposed to not in charge the program know about that !
oh ~ so unfair . 
who have part in that institute can't do anything .
who don't have part in that institution , their can do everything by their own . 
a same good I don't have part from that program . and this was easy to me .
to them ,
their can skip everything what their want . use this for skip everything .
if , other people asking , always me as the point to blame it .
huh . very very very fair right ?
from now what you want to do . just you go on . and don't call me anymore . thank you .

from this moment I want cry and I want someone to hug . 
I want someone , who name is Seung Ho !


fazseungho!