Sunday, February 27, 2011

lol ! my mom make me laugh !


you know what about my title ?
it's about marriage !
yesterday , my mom and my older brother go to car showroom for booking car for my second brother . 
my mom call Jimmy , from the Proton agent that we bought the car 2 year ago . 
but now , he not working with Proton anymore . he working at another car company .
but yesterday , my mom told me , Jimmy not working on that day . but !
he still came for his customers . wah ~ so kind ! my mom told , it's okay if meet in working day . 
but he said , " it's okay , let we meet today "
my mom and my brother go to Kelana Jaya , the place their want to meet .
I don't follow because I'm really not in mood for yesterday . haha .
I summarize this story okay .
after settle for booking and discuss about the car , 
my mom ask , " Jimmy , do you have married ? "
Jimmy , " not yet , try guess , what my age now ? "
my mom " I don't know "
Jimmy , " I'm only 28th , too young right ? "
my mom " why are you not married yet ? "
Jimmy , " haha . if I get marriage , I invite you for coming to my wedding "
and their chat , I can't remember what my mom said yesterday , and after that my mom back to home .
my mom told me , " if Jimmy is muslim , I make him as my SON-IN-LAW "
me " [ my eyes wide open ] , what ? [ I was thinking I'm are boy not girl , but after 2 minutes , I remember , I was a girl ] . hhaha , mom , are you joking ? "
my mom " ya ya ya , because he so kind , handsome , fair-spoken , funny . "
me " haha , [ I was very surprised ] it's true , but it's too old mom . "
my mom still want back up Jimmy and really make Jimmy as she son-in-law ." it okay what , your late father older from my older brother too , so both of you can marry " but to me it's difficult is about religion . 
because of that my mom said , " if Jimmy is muslim . " haih , so lucky his future wife .
pst pst , my mom know I like the chinesse , korean and japanesse people , that's why she hope I marry with Jimmy . gagaga . 
until now , I was shocked what my mom said yesterday !
like in my country say at Kelantan  , " serabut peruk " haha
but , when I think back on it , it's good too , haha .
but now I'm 17th year old only 
the different both of us is 
28-17=11 years !
I thought if I marry with him , my honeymoon it was at Seoul and Nami Island , South Korea !
kyaa ~ so romantic ! gagaga [ faz , stop dreaming , because that it's not true okay ! ] 
gah =,= I really miss my Yang Seung Ho 
seung ho with mir , the sickness man . mir hip was injured . 
every performance , mir can't dance . the new song "Again" ,
mir just only perform on part rapping only . 
I'm miss mir when his dancing , laughing , smiling ! 
after this injured , from mir face , he the enduring his pain .
miss you ! keep your healthy
oppa hwaiting ! sarangheo !
seung ho oppa , neomu saranghae ! 

fazseungho!