Tuesday, April 12, 2011

hello =)

assalamualaikum readers !
huh ~ so long I didn't update my blog right .
haha . last week and this week is my double busy week .
gah ! last week busy with my assignment , my arts project .
this week busy with editorial board . haha . *snap snap snap*
btw , I got my result exam last week .
I so scared to give at my brother and mom .
after I give them my result , I so thankful . 
my mom and brother said do working hard for your "history"
oh gosh ~ "history" is my super boring subject .
but I must working hard for that subject . 
I always dreaming that I was study at oversea like Japan , Paris , South Korea , Singapore and etc . 
I hopefully I can study and at the same time I working at that country . 
I love to study at South Korea . 
I love their culture , society and all about their country .
and I always dreaming I'll married their citizen . wah ~
maybe , I'll pregnant and I got so cute baby ~
kyaaa ^^ [ ya ya ya ! you still a child right ! ]
haih ~ but I want to be a traineer at South Korea .
weh ~ which one I want to be !
a chef , dancer , business woman , photographer , songwriters , composer . which one babe ?
I miss my "boy"
네가보고 싶을 , 여보 ! =)

 fazseungho !