Saturday, March 19, 2011

lol !

buahahaha ~
today I go to tuition without Ms . Aliah !
she balik Kampung , that's she told me .
okay fine .
today science with other girl from Catholik High School . 
and my MATHEMATICS with one Indian boy from Bukit Bintang school .
science relaxing with chapter 4 ! kakaka
and math , hello to form 3 , 4 back !
my tutor , LJ  explain about " mathematical reasoning "
explain and then he explain 
I'm a little bit confusing with :
" and " , " or "
the statement was , 
false and false = true statement 
false and true = false statement
true and true = true statement
true and false = false statement 
okay that about "and"
I very confusing when " or "
false or false = false
false or true = false
true or true = true
true or false = false
and about a compound bla bla bla , used when it's a true statement .
" if and only if " gahhh blurr blurr blurr D=
derr =,=" I don't know its true or not about " or "
LJ sorry , I'm very blurr right now =p
but you said , it's okay , we go slowly .
otherwise you can't go to it .
알았어 ! =) 
haha . all *^&k come out .
after he got idea to explain . yah , some student can understand when tutor teach them like this way . 
to me it's a funny thing . I don't care about it .
the important thing is LEARN a new things .

carrie and LJ  xD

선생님, 정말 감사합니다.
 fazseungho !