Sunday, March 6, 2011

can I move to south korea or mekah ?


what wrong with me right ?
haha . I hate at here because every where I go all talking about politics .
at school , workshop , shopping complexes , on paper , television , radio .
agrh ! all about politics ! hate it hate it !
can this country peace without politics ? and that is very peaceful to me .
that's true other country have politics , but ! not like here . 
gah ~ every day , every hour , every minute , every second all about politic . 
okay that's all about politics .
let's talk about other thing .
next week a my busy week .
and next second week , holiday time for other student . but nor for me .
I must study at home ~ hahaa . 
and I gonne miss them , my friend's haha .
omg ! epop malay this month have MBLAQ poster !
I must get it ! but it's to hard to find . at kajang very difficult to found .
aigooo . 
I miss my yangkuza !
  yang seung ho  


♥  gonna love you until end of my life .  

faz   seungho !