Tuesday, February 8, 2011

you're wrong person !


haha .
just now me and my mom go to Tesco , Kajang .
we buy some groceries for dinner . 
and at the same time me and my mom separate , me searching for ice cream soda . 
and my mom go to fresh produce .
the time I'm done seacrhing what I want , and want go at my mom .
one guy do kind of macho posing ! and say to me " hye you , can I know you ? "
lol . you're wrong person bro ! 
I'm not kind of that girl . 
and at the same time you smiling at me .
hah ~ so funny . I'm not to search men like you . 
have a nice culture to use for tackle the girl . not like that . 
bro what kind person of you hah ? 
from that moment , I really sacred walking alone in public . 
even though in with many people .
to me , let people say I'm a kind of egoistic . haha
do I care ? it will be more safe from dangerous . (=
if I have hubby I want always hug me hubby . 
so that I feel safe from dangerous . 
you want know who I want to be my hubby ?
jeng jeng jeng ~
this my hero a.k.a my dreaming hubby !
I want hubby like him ! 
aminn ~
nah =.<

fazseungho!