Thursday, February 10, 2011

tired tired tired ! love love love ! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


hurm , 
today so tired day .
why my topic like that ?
because , today me , iqa , aina stay back for PRS .
and after finish meeting PRS , we go to pray .
and then go downstairs , lepak2 . 
and then , waiting for aliah .
chat2 , and one by one back to home .
and leave my alone . gah ! so tired . 
and , I in love sick with Yang Seung Ho .
yes , everyday I must watching variety show , MV and everything about him .
not like before , before this I love Nichkhun from 2PM .
but I not obsess like now .
I just relax and enjoy the music and bla bla .
but if Seung Ho , I feel super something special .
until , my mom asking me , 
"what special bout him . he look old and not match with you . "
I answer my mom ,
" I don't know mom . he very special in my eyes . he kind , handsome ,cleaver , nice , blank , love money , and he very tried his hard to find more money . to me he very perfect to be husband . I cannot avoid it . even if his not in our religion . but he very men I like . "
until , I told my mom , I want search husband like him .
and my mom said ,
it's hard to find men like you want , like him . 
I know , I cannot get it .
but if this a destiny , I feel so and damn thankful to Allah .
I want to be a good wife to him 
[ dey , faz ! you still a kids . already talk about marriage  . haha ]

that only my dreaming okay . that all for today . thanks for read readers !
I love you , family , Allah , Nabi Muhammad , and Yang Seung Ho ! 

fazseungho!